This is for all my peanut butter lovers out there. So if your a hot cocoa lover and you love candy bars or anything that involves chocolate and peanut butter together then this recipe is perfect for you and you need to try it this winter. It is literally so good I could easily drink it all day long.
It’s the perfect combo for cold days and snuggle season. It almost has like a caramel taste to it but is definitely that peanut butter flavor. So I even recommend maybe trying it with a dash of salt for fun.
It’s really easy to make and takes about 10 minutes. This recipe is for about 2 servings, so definitely double up if you plan to enjoy it as a family or with friends. And get ready to have some mouth watering goodness.
- 3 c Milk
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Whipped Cream or marshmallows for topping
- In a sauce pan heat your milk until hot. Turn off the heat.
- Add the peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until smooth and evenly mixed.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- Pour into your mug and top with whipped cream or marshmallows. And even add a drizzle of caramel using my homemade recipe. Enjoy!
If you try this and absolutely love it then comment below and tell me all about it or any thing you changed. I think it would taste good even with an extra tbsp of peanut butter too. So feel free to make it your own and tweak to your likings.
If you love hot cocoa then check out these other delicious recipes I share
Caramel sauce is a great topping. Check out my recipe for a delicious homemade version.
Until next time, live a life you love.