When it comes to holidays you can bet I’m all over making fun themed treats for my kids. I really enjoy it and they absolutely love it, which in turn makes it almost a must have in our home. Now you could easily get all kinds of fancy with the things you do but I prefer to keep ours simple and sweet. Having four littles means I don’t have major bursts of free time to make all the things. So you can definitely be assured what you’ll find on my blog will be pretty simple.
Today I’m sharing with you how to make some cute shamrock cinnamon rolls. This only requires two ingredients if your using a pack from the store. If your making homemade then it will require all those ingredients also. I’ll share our favorite homemade recipe for cinnamon rolls soon. But for now go grab some from your local grocery store.
Now let’s get to it!
- Cinnamon Rolls (8 pack)
- Green Food coloring
- Start by opening and separating your cinnamon rolls.
- Cut 7 cinnamon rolls into 4 qual pieces and form a shamrock on your baking sheet.
- Cut your last cinnamon roll into 7 pieces and use as the stem for each of your shamrocks.
- Bake at time specified on package.
- Whole baking mix your icing with green food coloring.
- When your cinnamon rolls are done remove from the oven and spread your icing over it.
This is the shapes you’ll want them in. As they bake they will expand like the photo below.
I hope you enjoy making these and that your littles have a blast enjoying them. They are super easy and festively fun. So I know you will be making them again and again!
Until next time, Live a life you love!