I don’t know about you… but I love me some white chocolate + some hot cocoa! Mix them together and I’m in heaven! I started making it for gifts for my family years ago and now it gets requested each year! My kids absolutely love it and we only use it! I mean occasionally we do the basic one but very rarely!
So since it’s a favorite in our home and a highly requested gift this time of year I thought I’d share the recipe with you all! It’s so easy and definitely worth making a huge batch for you to gift + enjoy all year long!
- Dry milk
- White chocolate chips
- White chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup of dry milk
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 package of white chocolate pudding mix
- Blend up your white chocolate chips to make them powdery or tiny pieces
- Mix all ingredients sticking to the ratio above
- Freeze your white chocolate chips before blending up. This prevents them from melting and sticking together from the warmth of your blender.
- Top with whip cream or crushed peppermint for an extra treat.
TO MAKE AS A GIFT:
- Create the mix
- Place in a mason jar of holiday clear gift treat bag
- Attach instructions of how to enjoy
- Gift away!
Every one I’ve ever gifted these have enjoyed them so much that they ask for the recipe so they can make more to enjoy themselves and to also gift out. Including my kids school teachers!
If you love hot cocoa then check out these other delicious versions I share
Caramel sauce is a great topping. Check out my recipe for a delicious homemade version.
Have you made this before? Do you have your own version for a hot cocoa? If so comment below and tell me how much you love it!
Until next time, Live a life you love!
. . .