Halloween ghoul-ness is definitely at the top of its game over here. I’m seriously turning anything I can into a spooky treat for my kids. And they are just eating it all up. Literally and figuratively.
Today I’m sharing how I turned their lunch into spiders by adding two items you might already have on hand or can easily pick up at your local grocery store.
Peanut Butter & Jelly to Spider Sliders!
It’s ridiculously easy to make and your children will love it!!
- Peanut Butter
- Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs
- Cut your rolls to sperate them and them in half
- Spread on your peanut butter and jelly like normal (one on each piece)
- Place 8 pretzels onto your peanut butter side with 4 on each side (picture below)
- Put your sandwich together
- Apply a small amount of peanut butter to the back of your candy eyes and place on your roll
Scroll down for the picture instructions.
See I told you that they are super easy and with items you most likely have on hand or can easily grab from your local grocery store.
I hope you enjoyed them and your littles think they are the creepiest PB&J sandwiches they ever did have!
Until Next time, Live a life you love!