If you have been here for a while you know I absolutely love making Printables for my kids to keep them entertained. I seriously have more ideas than I do time so you know you’ll always be getting something fun coming from my blog. Today I’m sharing some of our DIY Playdoh mats I’ve made for my littles and even included the free printable of them in my VIP Vault.
My kids really love playdoh. I mean how doesn’t. It’s super fun and their imagination can run wild with it. Which is why o love making them mats to create things. I plan to make more for all the holidays so keep an eye out for those. And if you have any requests comment below and let me know. I love making them and sharing them. So let’s get to today’s DIY.
- Print off the mats on card-stock paper
- Measure your contact paper to 1/2 inch longer and wider than your paper and cut two per paper
- Peel off the backing on the contact paper and lay down with sticky side up
- Place your mat onto the contact paper face down (you want to place the printed side first so you don’t mess it up)
- Peel off the backing on your second piece and lay onto your mat.
- Trim the edges and leave a little for it to adhere to itself.
- Enjoy and have fun
The fun apart about this is that they can also be used with dry erase markers. So your littles can draw on them to and then erase off. So have fun with them and let your littles imaginations have fun!
To snag my printable mats scroll down and join along with my tribe to get access. You’ll receive an email with the link to my vault and password to enter it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time Live a life you love!
I’ve connected with amazing mom bloggers to help share more fun activities with you so be sure to head to their blogs and check them out below.