When it comes to letter boards they are pretty much like plants in the fact that you can’t really own too many. I mean I’m pretty everyone has an obsession with one or both of them. I know I do!
This year I decided to venture out of my fake plant obsession and try my hands at some real one again. And I’m pretty proud to say I didn’t kill them all. I won’t disclose how many I did kill… no ones here for that negativity. I’m am super proud to say my baby Fig is thriving and loving life… so that’s a win in my book.
And well since I love letterboards and quotes I figured I needed a post just for plant moms. A fun list of different plant themed quotes that you need to put on your letterboard at one point.
This list has 21 different ones but I’ll add more as I find the best ones that you need to try out.
So onto that list.
- I am a plant lady, what is your super power
- Life is short, but the plants
- Eat more veggies, get outside, exercise, learn something new, be present. But if that’s to hard just start a garden
- It’s almost spring. I’m so excited I wet my plants
- Sometimes I wet my plants
- Don’t forget: drink water and get sunlight. Your basically a house plant with more complicated emotions
- Your grow girl
- Be leaf in yourself
- Have so much light that plants grow towards you
- Sometimes when you’re in a dark place your think you’ve been buried. But actually you’ve been planted.
- Cacti: the only pricks work h dealing with
- If speaking kindly to plants helps them grow. Imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do
- A list of reasons why I love plants: 1. It’s a plant
- Plant lady is the new cat lady
- Stay close to people that feel like sunshine
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
- I’m not like a regular mom. I’m a plant mom
- There is no such thing as to many plants
- Home is where my plants are
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy plants and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- I have enough plants -said no one ever
See super cute quotes for all us plant moms and letterboard lovers! I’ve included a free printable list if you’d love to print it out and have it on hand for anytime you plan to change out your letter board.
You can find it in my free resource library with hundreds of other free Printables. Just click the link below and join my tribe. I promise not to spam you!
If you have any favorites that I missed just comment below and share them with me. I’m always up to hearing more great letter board quotes.
Until next time, Live a life you love.